1) ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED THROUGH UPS UNLESS SPECIFIED BY THR BUYER.
2) Order processing times are subject to change due to supply chain or other circumstances.
3) Orders shipped via UPS or FedEx are charged based on the current carriers' and handling rates and will be added to the invoice along with tracking information at the time of shipment.
4) All shipments going out side the United States will be shipped to a drop location with in the United States and is up to the buyer to coordinate shipment to final location.
5) Deliveries shall be made during normal business hours Monday through Friday unless specified by the buyer. One attempt to deliver will be made. Should delivery need to be rescheduled, any additional costs incurred for redelivery and/or storage fees will be charged to the buyer. Seller shall use reasonable efforts to make timely delivery but shall be excused from any delays arising out of causes beyond its reasonable control. Any specific delivery dates that may be stated are approximate.
6) If completion of delivery is prevented through no fault of the seller, the seller may specify a reasonable alternative place of delivery. Buyer agrees that all costs of storage and transport incurred following an initial attempt at delivery are hereby allocated to and imposed upon the buyer, and shall be added by a seller to the sale price. Delivery may at any time be withheld by seller pending payment of any sum due from the buyer to a seller. Seller will return Product via the incoming method unless an alternative method has been indicated on the purchase order or a change authorized by the buyer representative.